Swedish Working Dog Test
Polardistans will arrange Swedish Polar Dog Working Test for the purebreeds: Alaskan malamute, Greenland dog, Samoyed and Siberian husky.
Working dog test/distance
DP20+ Siberian husky
DP100+ Alaskan malamute, Grenland dog and Samoyed.
DP250+ Alaskan malamute, Greenland dog, Samoyed, and Siberian husky
Working Dog Test form and pedigrees
- All participating RNB teams must submit a working dog test form. It is a demand from The Swedish Kennel Club (SKK).
- To be able to participate in a working dog test, the dogs must be registrered in SKK’s dog database. For non-swedish dogs this means that we must receive scannad (not photos!) copies of the original pedigree. If the dogs previously have participated in Polardistans or another competition offering the working dog test, they are already in SKK’s dog database. You can search your dogs in the database by using this link: https://hundar.skk.se/hunddata/Hund_sok.aspx Write the dogs exact pedigree name in the field marked ”NAMN” and select the breed by klicking the small arrow under the field marked ”RAS”. Are your dogs not in the database we kindly ask you to scanna and email the pedigrees to: email@example.com
- NB! NON-SUBMITTED PEDIGREES AS ABOVE MEANS THAT THE TEAM WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO START!
- All scanned pedigrees has to be of good quality and to be saved as a pdf file. Please scan one pedigree per file.
- If a foreign dog is co-owned by a person living in Sweden, the dog must be registered in The Swedish Kennel Club (SKK) before the entry of the race is closed.
- Filled and signed workig dog test form must be submitted to the organizer in the secretariat in connection with the registration.
- The working dog test form has to be computer written and you need to bring 2 copies with you when you register in the secretariat.
- In case of a not correct filled working dog test form or not approved pedigrees, you are not allowed to start at Polardistans.
Thank you for your cooperation!