It is now approved that Polardistans will arrange Swedish Polar Dog Working Test for Alaskan malamute, Siberian Husky, Samoyed and Greenland dog.
Working dog test/distance
DP20+ Siberian Husky
DP100+ Alaskan malamute, Samoyed and Grenland dog.
DP250+ Alaskan malamute, Samoyed, Greenland dog and Siberian Husky
Working Dog Test form and pedigrees
• All participating teams must submit a working dog test form.
• The organization demands foreign musher to scan (not photo) their original pedigrees of ALL possible dogs who may be competing and send them by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. By sending them now, the possibilities for having correct pedigrees increase in good time before the competition starts. The organizer forward all the pedigrees to the Swedish Kennel Klub for final approval.
• All scanned pedigrees has to be of good quality and to be saved as a pdf file. Please scan one pedigree per file.
• If a foreign dog is co-owned by a person living in Sweden, the dog must be registered in SKK (the swedish kennel klub) before the entry of the race is closed.
• Filled and signed workig dog test form must be submitted to the organizer in the secretariat in connection with the registration before race start.
• The workig dog test form has to be computer written and we want 2 copies in the secretariat.
• In case of a non-correctly filled working dog test form or non- correct pedigrees, you are not allowed to start at Polardistans.
Thank you for your cooperation.
|Dictionary and directions
– how to fill in the Swedish Working Dog Test Form
|Mobil nr.||Cellphone number|
|Hem nr.||Home number|
|Rasförkortning||Shortening for the breed ***)|
|Ras||Breed (use the shortening for the breed)|
|Nationalitetsbeteckning||Nationality of the dog (same as on the pedigree)|
|Registreringsnummer||Registration number (without nationality letter/s)|
|Hundens NAMN||The dog’s pedigree name|
|Underskift av föraren
(form not valid without signature!)
*) 160 km: Dragprov 100+ Alaskan Malamute, Greenland Dog and Samoyeds. Dragprov 20+ Siberian Husky
300 km: Dragprov 250+ Alaskan Malamute, Greenland Dog, Samoyeds and Siberian Husky.
**) Does not need to be filled for Polardistans.
***) Alaskan Malamute = AM, Greenland Dog = G, Samoyed = S, Siberian Husky = SH